“ Chaarat Kapan” CJSC
Health and Safety Policy
“Chaarat Kapan” CJSC is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for all employees, contractors and visitors. Achieving and maintaining zero harm is a key part of our culture, with management providing leadership and direction and employees and contractors actively involved in developing the safety practices. It is the responsibility of “Chaarat Kapan” CJSC to motivate, encourage and ensure our people operate in a safe and responsible manner in all aspects of work, as well as in our time with family and our communities.
To achieve our health and safety objectives we will:
- Promote safety and health as a core value of the Company’s culture;
- Understand that no task, however important or pressing, should be performed in an unsafe manner;
- Hold all our employees and contractors accountable for health and safety performance;
- As a minimum, comply with relevant legislation, laws and international guidelines at all times;
- Consider health and safety as part of all work planning or any design criteria;
- Ensure all employees and contractors are competent and trained to complete their tasks;
- Provide adequate information, instruction, training, consultation and supervision for employees and contractors;
- Provide adequate resources to manage health and safety risks in all tasks and working areas;
- Provide safe systems, policies, standards and procedures to effectively manage and control safe and healthy working conditions;
- Carry out regular task observation and risk assessments to continuously manage controls for a safe and healthy work place;
- Report, manage and learn from injuries, illness and near-misses;
- Continually review measurable key performance indicators and strive for continuous improvement by setting targets and measuring results against those annual targets;
- Ensure active participation in this policy by the workforce; and
- Review and revise this policy as required or annually.
“Chaarat Kapan” CJSC strives for “Zero Harm” and will actively promote a shared responsibility for health and safety with our workforce.